The Mall at Short Hills gives a warm welcome to both individuals and groups visiting from out-of-town. Over 40 stores have their only New Jersey location at The Mall at Short Hills, a destination for shoppers from far and wide.
The Mall at Short Hills' Visitor Amenities include:
- Meet & Greet services for pre-arranged group visits.
- Technical Tours of The Mall at Short Hills given by a member of the mall management staff.
- Overnight packages at beautiful area hotels.
- Passport To Style VIP Visitor Privileges Brochure offering savings and gifts-with-purchase for visitors.
- A complimentary gift for each member of a pre-arranged group visit.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the shopping center. Select .FREE_ShortHills on your Wi-Fi enabled device’s setting in order to get access. For instructions, view our Help Sheet.
- Valet parking area, conveniently located outside Neiman Marcus.
- Luxurious Grand Court seating area with grand glass flower wall, the perfect place to relax during a shopping trip.
- Mall Scavenger Hunt for group visits.
Be Our Wedding Guest...
Planning a wedding to which out-of-state guests will be in attendance? Why not invite your wedding guests to 'Be Our Wedding Guest' during their down time? The Mall at Short Hills will provide soon-to-be married couples and their guests our Passport To Style brochure filled with exclusive savings and special offers to over 80 boutiques. Couples can distribute the brochures to their guests upon their arrival to the area and guests can then make plans to visit The Mall at Short Hills during their wedding down time.
For pre-arranged, group visits from out-of-town, a representative of The Mall at Short Hills will greet your group and provide a special welcome. Each participant will receive a store directory and map, a deluxe Mall at Short Hills Signature Tote Bag and Passport To Style Visitor Savings Brochure, which offers savings and gifts-with-purchase throughout the center.
To request a Passport To Style brochure or additional information on any Mall at Short Hills' visitor program, please contact Leslie Trifone, marketing & sponsorship specialist at (973) 376-7359.